Thursday, May 24, 2012

Rice Experiment 10 & 11

The Control jar is still growing it's mold.  (See picture below).  The I Hate You now looks like it has a black dot and has moving piece.  I Love you?  Nothing.  Also - it really doesn't show they are still the same color as they started out. 


BEM copyright

BEM Copyright

BEM Copyright
Tonight's love songs.... We're in this love together - Whenever I hear of this I think of my first college love.....  So I didn't marry the guy - but we spent the entire summer writing back and forth and sharing music - like this one.  Mornin again by Al Jarreau.

So I had the mad feeling to give the the I Hate You Jar yesterday.  Sometimes I wonder about people.  Why do they say the things they do - why don't they have empathy for others.

Someone commented on how I garden - and so my front yard garden isn't in the prestine order.  Why?  I work full time and I'm a mom with two kids in sports and I just finished planting a 20'x19' garden of veggies.  So I took it out on the jar. 

Then all I could think of - really I am allowing this person to dig into my heart and enables me to put out bad energy.  So I told the jar off and said I'm done with this. 

Then I had empathy for the person who said it - they are in pain and not aging with grace and not able to remember when they were parents of teens and worked full time.  And, I gave it over to Motherfather spirit.  Why?  I told myself really - really - after 49 years you are going to let events like this drag you down and consume your mind?

It's done and wow that was fast only 24 hours. 

Peace out.....

2 comments:

Hi all - I really like your comments, but have had a change of heart regarding anonymous comments. My CCWWW beliefs are that you need to stand behind what you say and what you do. Peace out.